Are you or your organization interested in:
Some questions which the Greenly Group, LLC addresses:
- How can a smart, accomplished professional—who may be a leader in his/her function—become a better manager and leader at a higher level for the organization?
- Why do some managers or groups perform better than others?
- How can I get everyone to perform like the top people and groups?
- How can we get everyone on board to get aligned and support the direction we need to head in?
- What is the best way to organize and design our departments?
- How can we ensure that we are hiring and promoting the best people?
- What can we do to build more creativity and innovation into our culture?
- How can I help a particular manager perform better?
- What techniques should we be using to interview, manage, deliver customer service, etc.?
We consult, facilitate and coach leaders world-wide to lead and implement substantial change – individually and organizationally. We understand the underlying issues affecting complex, global and cross-cultural situations and how to help individuals, teams and organizations move forward. We take a full, holistic assessment of your organization and leadership capabilities to determine the appropriate direction and customized consulting strategy. We bring a combination of experience, strategic focus, straight talk and “humanness” to our practice!
We have expertise in areas such as:
- Consulting and coaching as organizations transform, revitalize, and strategize for future success
- Strategic and Employee Communication especially during major transitions and change
- Organizational Assessment, effectiveness and organizational design
- Executive Coaching, Talent Assessment and leadership career development of high-potential leaders
- Creating unique and customized approaches for senior leader growth and success
- Group Facilitation, Leadership Teambuilding and team effectiveness
- Conflict Resolution
- Offsite leadership development and strategic retreats/meetings